Welcome to Charleston Ob/Gyn
Charleston OB/GYN is proud to be providing the women of the Lowcountry with outstanding obstetrical and gynecological care for over 50 years.
The current physicians continue to fulfill the tradition of using the newest technology with compassionate care. Our Board certified physicians provide care in offices located in West Ashley, James Island, and Mt Pleasant and utilize the Roper St Francis Hospital System. Our practice is devoted solely to the care of women and finding the best solution to your healthcare needs.
Our practice consists of 7 OB/GYN physicians. Although this means we have a large office, we strive to provide care in a personal and individualized manner. We are proud to offer minimally invasive surgery including da Vinci procedures, the only locally AIUM accredited private ultrasound facility, and the only local MFM in private practice. We hope you choose Charleston OB/GYN as your women's healthcare provider. Take time to browse our site and learn more about who we are and what we do, and feel free to contact us for an appointment or for answers to your questions.
We are devoted to providing the full range of gynecology services.
- Preventative Care Examinations and Pap Smears
- Osteoporosis Testing, Prevention and Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Ultrasonography - OB & GYN, AIUM accredited
- Prenatal Care
- Infertility evaluations and treatment
- Menstrual Disorders
- Menopause Management
- Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain
- BRCA Screening
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic Robotic surgery
- Vaginal surgery
- Vulvar surgery
- Routine prenatal care
- High-risk prenatal care with only local MFM in private practice
- 2D ultrasound in only AIUM accredited local private facility
- Infertility Treatment
- Birth Control and Family Planning
- Genetic counseling
Charleston OB/GYN does not participate with the following plans at this time:
We do not participate with commercial HMO plans other than BlueChoice HMO.
- Wellcare (We can only see pregnant patients with a referral and prior authorization from their primary MD)
- SC Solutions
- Absolute Total Care (We can only see pregnant patients.)
- Advicare (We can only see pregnant patients during the open access period of 2014. Referral from primary MD and prior authorization is required after January 1, 2015.)
- Carolina Care Plan HMO
- Southeast Med Advantage
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Roper Charity
- Americas First Choice Med Advantage
- United Health Care Med Advantage
- Aetna HMO
- Cigna HMO
- VA Patient Centered Care Program (VAPCCC)
Exchange plans: We do NOT participate with Consumers' Choice Health Plan.
- Please always remember to contact your individual insurance carrier to verify participation and coverage of our services.